We support growers who strive to produce products free of harmful pesticides; growers who are responsible stewards of the land and the environment in which we all live. We encourage chemical-free, pesticide & herbicide free produce. Participating vendors who advertise their product as organic must be certified organic by a recognized certification agency and must display their certificate.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Due to limited stall space, all vendors are required to complete an application, remit the $25.00 application fee and be pre-approved by Fernandina Beach Market Place BEFORE they attend their first market. (There is an annual $10.00 re-newal fee for ALL returning vendors.)
1. Designated items may include farm fresh produce, meats, seafood and whole foods. Sale of handmade arts and crafts cannot be sold at the Market at this time. Management reserves the right to deem any item(s) not acceptable to be sold at the Market.
2. Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting all required sales tax on items sold at the Market.
3. All vendors who sell at the Market Place must sign a market stall lease agreement and pay all of the required fees, including a $25.00 Market Application fee. There is an annual $10.00 fee for all existing vendors. An approved agreement will constitute a contract between the vendor and the Market and the vendor agrees to abide by the policies and rules governing the Fernandina Beach Market Place.
4. The Market reserves the right to limit vendors with certain products until an appropriate space is available. Vendors will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when appropriate space becomes available.
5. The Market will operate on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Vendors are required to be set up between 7 and 8:30 a.m. and may sell until 1:00 p.m. Vendors shall be responsible for final clean up of their stall area including complete removal of all tables, boxes, chairs and any other materials used for the sale or display of any and all merchandise, no later than 2:00 p.m. on each Market day.
6. Vendors may not set up before 7 a.m. on Saturday.
7. Vendors are not permitted to park their vehicles in their leased stall area within the Market Place during selling hours. Vehicles will be allowed to enter Market Place to unload and load product during non-official Market selling hours.
8. Vendor agrees to pay a fee as specified in Section 3 of the lease agreement. Payment is to be paid in full with contract application per vendor’s designated term. Vendors’ preferred location(s) will be honored on a first-come basis as individual vendor payments are received. Checks shall be made payable to Fernandina Beach Market Place. Please mail your completed application and check to: 1918 South 14th Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034.
9. For Health and safety reasons, only well behaved pets will be permitted into the Market Place. (Service dogs are always welcomed.)
10. All vendors must be at least Eighteen (18) years of age to sell in the Market Place.
11. Vendors who bring children to the Market Place must keep the children in their stall. If the children are disruptive to the other Market vendor’s or the customers, vendors may be asked to not bring their children for the remainder of the season.
12. Vendors must wear appropriate attire and shoes at all times.
13. All products and signs must stay within the vendor’s assigned stall.
14. All vendors are responsible for collecting and removal of their own garbage.
15. One stall allowed per market vendor (i.e., a husband/wife or other relative/associate cannot have a stall.)
16. The sale of goods not grown or produced by the vendor, the reselling of goods, or the sale of goods that have been traded or bartered for is not permitted. If this occurs, the vendor will not be allowed to sell those products at the Market Place. Spot inspections may take place, if deemed necessary by management.
17. Vendors will not be permitted to sell directly from their vehicles and all vehicles will be required to park in the designated parking area.
18. If a vendor has been assigned a stall location by securing a full term stall agreement, and will be unable to sell at a particular day(s) of the Market, vendor will be responsible for contacting the Market manager, so the stall can be re-assigned for the missing day(s).
19. Should any questions or disputes arise regarding the observance of the Market Place Rules, please contact the Market manager at info@FernandinaBeachMarketPlace.com or call (904) 557-8229.
4,898 total views, 2 views today